Due to the great impact of land, sea and air freight in the field of transportation of goods and passengers, and given the speedy and interlacing relationships between transport process parties due to the fact of differing laws between the shipping country and the country of discharge, and the presence of several models for transport contracts, the legal business we offer gains major importance in this field. Therefore, we provide legal services to all companies operating in the field of air, sea and land transport, travel, tourism, transport, and air, sea and land clearance. Following are some of our most important legal works in the field of transport:
• Providing legal advice on transport operations for companies and entities engaged in maritime, air and land transport and via pipelines. Our legal services cover also the various kinds of public and private transport companies (freight and passenger), terminals and ports’ operators, shipping companies and mediation companies, vessels’ lessors and lessees, aircraft and other means of transport in addition to goods’ shipping and receiving companies.
• Representation of the owners and charterers of vessels and freight agencies on various legal issues related to companies, transactions and responsibility.
• disposition of aircraft.
• Following up various claims arising among transport contracting parties and the settlement of disputes relating thereto.
• Providing legal advice relating to land, sea, and air transport means, and how to own, sell and mortgage them.
• Offering legal advice and performing proceedings for new carriers’ licensing and accreditation, reinsuring carriers and provision of legal advice on reserve funds.
• Formation of contracts free of conflicts regarding import and export of goods, determining compliance with the specifications and local and international criteria in order to increase the process of development of trade.